- Go to fjdclaims.phila.gov
- Click “Login As Public User”
- Enter the text in the image and click “I Accept”
- Click “Search”
- For Type, select “Defendant” for Case Type
- Select “LT Landlord/Tenant”
- Inside the search input, type “Your Name”. Then click “Go!”
- Click on the case number that includes your landlord’s name and your name.
NOTE: If you do not find your case, try alternate spellings of your name.
- Enter the text in the image and click “Continue”
- The court docket for each LT case shows the Plaintiff (Landlord) and the Defendant (Tenant).
Scroll down to find the most important Docket Entries including:
- Landlord Tenant Complaint (Usually entry #1)
- Exhibits such as the rental license or lease
- Any Continuances or Judgments (Usually entry #10 or below)
To better understand any eviction case, get legal help.