Can I request a grievance hearing with PHA?

When can I request a grievance hearing?

All PHA and PAPMC public housing tenants can ask for a Grievance Hearing to dispute a lease termination notice or raise an issue with PHA.

What is the grievance hearing process?

  1. Fill out Grievance Hearing Request form and give to the manager.
  2. Informal Meeting with manager should be scheduled within 10 days.
  3. Summary & Decision should be sent within 5 days of the meeting.
  4. Accept or Reject Summary & Decision. If you do not like PHA’s decision, sign it and return it to the manager within 10 days.
  5. Grievance Hearing should be scheduled within 20 days. For questions, call the PHA Grievance Coordinator at 215-684-5909.

How do I prepare for a grievance hearing?

Start gathering evidence right away to prove your case. Proof may include:

What happens at the grievance hearing?

Grievance hearings are usually held at 2013 Ridge Avenue (near Ridge and Master Streets).


Call Hotline
(267) 443-2500
Need Help?
Call Us