HUD Continuum of Care Housing

In Continuum of Care (CoC) housing, HUD provides people experiencing homelessness with supportive services and a rental subsidy. Some programs subsidize a tenant’s rent in a specific unit or development (project-based). Other programs subsidize a tenant’s rent in any rental property (tenant-based).

To find out if you live in a Continuum of Care housing program, you may look up your rental property or program.

Some HUD Continuum of Care subsidies are administered by the Philadelphia Housing Authority (PHA). If your property is on the PHA project-based list, you can find information about your subsidy in PHA Project-Based Housing.

For Continuum of Care Rapid Rehousing (RRH) go to Rapid Rehousing.


Transfers / Moves


Moving out



Subsidy Termination

Rules and Regulations 


Call Hotline
(267) 443-2500
Need Help?
Call Us